plusinno

Fishing RODS HOLD

shop now

PLUSINNO

FISHING GLOVES

SHOP Now

PLUSINNO

LIMITED MYSTERY BOX

SHOP NOW

Plusinno Fishing Lures kit with carrier pocketbook

My hubby loves to fish. Then I bought him this slap-up variety of bass lures. We both are very happy with the Large variety of lures that where sent, and the toll was unbeatable. Thanks very much. Great company , service and crawly prices.😊💖

Plusinno Fishing Lures kit with carrier bag

C. Belwal

Plusinno Fishing Net

This is a bang-up little net that folds up small enough to fit in a bag notwithstanding extends out long enough to reach the h2o. I wasn't sure how strong the folding mechanism would be merely I was able to fully extend information technology and hold a ii.5lb weight with no event. Also bad none of the fish I grab are that big🤣.

Plusinno Fishing Net

Michael Smith

Plusinno Fishing Accessories Kit

This is a fisherman's dream tackle box. The package comes with head jigs ,line-fishing hooks, sinker weights,

spoon lures ,and then much more than.

This product would exist bully to use on a line-fishing trip or anytime you want to go fishing.

Topfort Fishing Accessories Kit

John

Plusinno Fishing Rod and Reel Combos

We get fishing every weekend, since buying this rod and reel combo for my married man I have gone through 2 rods and reels myself that were a cheaper make and they did not stand the salt and heavy like this one did. The reel is smoothen, drag is acme notch, rod is i of the strongest.

Plusinno Fishing Rod and Reel Combos

Stephen

Plusinno Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo

Great little set up. First timer fly fishing so the whole kit was easy. Breaks down into the included bag and fits easily in my motorcar, its like 1.5 foot by a few inches across roughly complanate. Would highly recommend and buy over again, peculiarly for anyone interested in trying out wing fishing!

Plusinno Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo

Skyler

Plusinno Kids Fishing Pole full kit

My son loved his Plusinno fishing pole. He actually has two Plusinno poles one with a spinning reel and this one. They work great and he caught fishes with both of them. Also, love the fact that the fishing pole is retractable and it comes with a bag for like shooting fish in a barrel storage.

Plusinno Kids Fishing Pole full kit

Erik

Plusinno Telescopic Kids Angling Net

My nephew loved this!!! We went to the pond almost our house and got his get-go goldfish. The internet is very sturdy and holds up even in the ocean with sandfleas and hermit craps.

Highly recommend this internet for bait fish

Plusinno Telescopic Kids Fishing Net

Christopher

Plusinno Angling Tackle Bag

I purchased this fishing bag right earlier a camping trip. 🙂Typically I keep all my gear in a milk crate for my kayak, just wanted something easier to carry for shore fishing. This tackle handbag was perfect. It is bigger that I thought and had room for all my essential gear.

Plusinno Fishing Tackle Bag

Tyler

PLusinno Fishing Reel

What a bargain ! Fantabulous quality at a bargain price !!!
I bought iii of these for wife/kids and paired them to the Plusinno 702MS 7ft IM 6 Graphite Rod for a contempo trip to Florida gulf coast.
Awesome in-shore saltwater combo !!😍
Also perfect for lakes/streams in the mountains where I live.

PLusinno Fishing Reel

Duane McHan

PLUSINNO.COM

Easy to enjoy fishing

PLUSINNO ways plus innovation aims to refresh people's agreement of angling and let them know participating in this interesting sport is not complicated.